of Groupe VSF
• The personal data we will collect.
• Use of collected data.
• Who has access to personal data.
• Users’ rights.
Personal data must be:
• Processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness and transparency).
• Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall, in accordance with in Article 89, paragraph 1, not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (“purpose limitation”).
• Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (data minimisation).
• Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy).
• Kept in a form which allows identifying the data subjects for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as personal data shall be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, in accordance with Article 89, paragraph 1, subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the present regulation in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject (storage limitation).
• Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
Processing is only lawful if and insofar as at least one of the following applies:
• The data subject has given consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
• The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the data subject is party, or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
• The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
• The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another person.
• The processing is necessary for the execution of a mission of public interest or falling within the exercise of the public power with which the data controller is invested.
• The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Personal data collected
Data collected automatically (if cookies are accepted)
When you visit or use our website by accepting cookies, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
• Number of visits
• Number of pages viewed
• Average duration of a visit
• Browser used
This data is anonymised and collected for statistical purposes only and cannot be used for any other purpose. We will not collect any additional data without informing you in advance.
Data collected in a non-automated way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our website:
• Name and surname
• Subject of your request
This data can be collected by sending a contact form.
Use of personal data
Personal data collected on our website will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy or as indicated on the relevant pages of our website. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we automatically collect after accepting cookies is used for statistical purposes.
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for commercial purposes.
Sharing of personal data
We may disclose to any member of our organization such user data as is reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes in this Policy.
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes:
• Mass mailing
• Email campaigns
We will not sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
• If required by law.
• If required for any legal proceeding.
• To prove or protect our legal rights.
• To purchasers or potential purchasers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our website to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
Storage of personal data
User data will be kept for a period of 3 years.
We will ensure that users are notified if their data is retained for longer than this period.
Protection of personal data
All data stored in our system is secure and only accessible to our employees.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal data is secure and that users are protected, there is still a risk of harm. Because the Internet as a whole can be insecure, we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
The GDPR specifies that individuals under the age of 15 are considered minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed and used.
Your rights as a user
Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
• Right of access
• Right of rectification
• Right to erasure
• Right to restrict processing
• Right to data portability
• Right to object
You can find more information about these rights in Chapter 3 (art 12-23) of the GDPR.
How to modify, delete or dispute the data collected.
If you wish to have your information deleted or amended in any way, please contact our Data Protection Officers: email@example.com
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data about the user’s browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
We use them to remember any selections you make on our site so that they are saved for future visits.
This allows us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data about the content you access and engage with while using our site.
You can choose to disable cookies entirely in your web browser, but this may diminish the quality of your user experience.